A new version of Rocklogger has been posted to the Android Market.
This is the long-awaited stereonet plotter!
This update was a considerable amount of work, involving much consultation with geologists, and many iterations of the user interface. All up it has involved over a month’s work (part time), which is why it is restricted to paid users only. I hope you find it incredibly useful!
- Stereonet plotting. Plot records from log files as poles or planes on a stereonet (paid only)
- Filter records by plane type
- Each plane type is plotted in a different colour, including user-defined planes
- Draw poles or planes on the stereonet by touching or using the sliders. Use this to find intersections of planes or trends of pole clusters
- Sensor averaging. Adjust how fast sensor values are updated on screen via the new option in settings